A National Conference Exclusively for
Credit Union CEOs
Check out the 2019 CUNA CEO Council Conference Highlights!
- Brandi Stankovic, Ed.D. Senior Vice President, Strategic Advisory Services, CU Solutions GroupPre-conference: Deep Dive on Essential CEO / Board Issues
Mini case studies and shared insights among peers. Facilitated session that will cover key CEO-Board issues, plus items raised by participants.
• Board Communications and Engagement
• Governance Issues and Avoiding Missteps
• Advocating for Yourself – CEO Compensation and Retirement
• Board Recruitment Strategies and Challenges
- Jack Daly CEO/Entrepreneur, International SpeakerLeadership in a High Performing, Growth Organization
The CEO/Entrepreneur, author and international speaker will discuss accountability, structures and culture. He’ll share how to leverage your business’ unique competitive advantages to create systems and processes to be used by your team to ensure growth.
- Jim Nussle President & CEO, Credit Union National AssociationTown Hall Meeting – Awareness, Advocacy and the Outlook for Credit Unions
An opportunity to discuss Industry priorities and provide feedback to CUNA’s President and CEO.
SEE FULL BIO
- CEO Panel:
April Clobes, CEO, Michigan State University FCU
Aaron Goff, CEO, Clackamas FCU
Sandi Carangi, CEO, Mercer County Community FCUCEO Panel & Discussion – Real-World Cases of Exemplary CU Growth
Three CEOs will share their approaches for growth and attendees will engage in a discussion on growth challenges and opportunities.
- John DiJulius Chief Revolution Officer, President, The Dijulius Group
Member Experience as a Competitive Advantage
The authority on world class customer service and consultant to Ritz Carlton, Lexus, Starbucks, Nordstrom, and Chick-fil-A (among others), will focus on Member experience as a competitive advantage; creating an emotional connection with members; being the brand customers and employees can’t live without; keeping the human connection in a digital world.
Small Group Exercises: Application/Implementation
Takeaways on customer service, member experience, loyalty to a common purpose and keeping the human connection.